Monday 28 February 2011

Stylish Blogger Awards

I don’t know too many Blogs that don’t already have this award and wanted to pass it onto Bloggers who hadn’t yet received one. Again may i say a huge Thank You to Lynne who gave me my first Award:-)

stylish_blogger_award8%5B1%5D 

The conditions of this award are..

Step 1 - Make a post linking back to the person who gave you the award!

Step 2 - Share 7 random things about yourself

Step 3 – Award 7 recently discovered bloggers with this award

Step 4 – Contact these bloggers and tell them they’ve won the award.

 

I have already made a post linking back to Lynne and shared 7 random things about myself in this post .

I am awarding The Stylish Blogger Award to the following seven new bloggers i have found since i joined the Less Is More Challenge:

Ali

Brenda B

Cazro

Faitha

Linby

Starcyl

SueW

Hoping you all enjoy your awards, have a great weekend and thanks for dropping by:-

5 comments:

  1. Oooh thanks so much sweetie......It lives on my blog somewhere too! I will make mention next time I blog! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get over I have another award, since this blog thingy is so new to me, thanks ever so much, it's much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this. I just got it last week too and posted my seven things on Friday, I'll definitely add you name to the post as having giving it to me, and thanks for thinking about me too! Must try to get some LIM commenting done today!!

    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. many thanks for your comments and for the award, which I was also awarded on Friday, not having done anything about it, I am going to join the two together, I do appreciate your kindness. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh just scanning down your posts and spotted my name, thanks so much for thinking of me.
    Linby x

    ReplyDelete