Tuesday 15 March 2011

Birthday Card For a Special Friend

Made this for my VERY special friend who turns, well i’ll leave that to the imagination lol…

Birthday Boy Mar 2011 01

Birthday Boy Mar 2011 02

Birthday Boy Mar 2011 03 

Used some stitched paper which i coloured using Distress Inks, stamps are from Crafty Individuals, tickets are digital so printed them off and coloured using Brilliance Silver ink Pad.  The ribbon is one from 2009 Christmas range and finally used a children's Dymo Tool to make the words.

He really liked his card and commented that the new challenge site Less Is More is having an effect on the way i now put my cards together.  He is pleased as he isn’t a fan of anything with clocks or grunge…

Thanks for dropping by:-)

5 comments:

  1. Love the colours in the card (no surprise there!) It's great that your card design skills are expanding as it's too easy to settle into a comfortable rut - yes I am guilty of that on occasions myself :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the collage effect of your card, fab work,
    Love Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fab card, I can see how anyone would like it, I couldn't do anything like this as it is completely out of my comfort zone, but I love how you have put it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love this card! I'd never have imagined the possibilities of that stitched paper but you've made it look really modern with the blackboard feel of the bird house and the flash of red on the heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello there, love the beautiful background colour and don't you just love the Crafty individuals stamps! Great card:0) xxx

    ReplyDelete