Friday 28 February 2014

February ATC’s

I forgot to show you the ATC’s i made for the swap that the lovely Sarah Dunkley arranges each month.

This month Jacqui Hall got to choose the theme, she chose ‘Inspired By The Beatles. Thought i was going to find this difficult but in the end the inspiration just kept coming.

P1060140

Money Can’t Buy Me Love.

P1060142

Ticket To Ride.

P1060144

Here Comes the Sun.

P1060137

All three together front and rear views.

P1060138

Sorry there are no instructions this month but i used Pan Pastels and Kaiserfusion Pens and some fabulous Willowing whimsy Stencils.

Thanks for dropping by, looking forward to your comments.

A quick ‘HELLO’ to my new followers, thank your for following.

xxx

13 comments:

  1. They're fabulous hunni! Thanks for joining in! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all gorgeous. The Ticket To Ride one might be my favourite, but I love all three.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was quite a challenge. I don't think I could have come up with anything; I would really have been scratching my head over that one! Confession time - I was never a fan of the Fab Four - collective gasps - I could never see what all the fuss was about! Your ATCs are great though! It was clever of you to pick those perfect titles! I especially love the little house and ticket on the 'Ticket to Ride' one! Lovely, whimsical ATCs! Julie Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab ATCs. you have got the idea, junk journaling using scraps, left overs and things destined for the recycling or bin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely trio of ATC's , lovely colours and layers of interest. Love the little house and flowers. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great ATCs, love the songs you chose (I was a Fab Four follower LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are wonderful! Ticket to Ride is my favourite, love the little houses! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are fab, great fun ATC's xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seus trabalhos são muito bonitos com frase reflexiva.
    O dinheiro não pode comprar os maiores tesouros que tornam as pessoas verdadeiramente ricas....(família, amor, saúde...etc.)

    Desejo-lhe um lindo final de semana.
    beijos
    Joelma

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous ATC's and a lovely blog!

    MaggieH

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant! Love them all and great takes on the song titles.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are just lovely. Am enjoying my visit. xxx

    ReplyDelete