Thursday 2 October 2014

Altered Playing Card Week 5

I am enjoying altering Playing Cards over at the lovely Claudine Criner’s blog. Claudine is hosting this challenge and has a Facebook page especially for you to post your APC’s there.  If you don’t do FB then you post the link to your cards into the comment area for that particular week.
See the link to her challenge on the left hand side bar if you are viewing this on your laptop.

It is one of those challenges that pulls you in, Claudine is very generous with her tutorials and has shown us how to make some amazing backgrounds and her creations are always full of inspiration.

This week 5 is all about muted colours, layering and collage.

Here are my attempts:

P1070467

Two gessoed cards, one with a pattern.

P1070468

Blade Runner stamps i chose to use but had to use another image for my second card as the little girl image wasn’t the right shape or size for what i wanted to make.

P1070469

Card 7.

P1070470

Card 8.

I am quite pleased with how they turned out, not my style but i have learnt from the challenge, so thank you Claudine for another wonderful week.

Hope you enjoyed your visit, thanks for dropping by.

xxx.

12 comments:

  1. Oooh really love that bottom one, gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant altering! They both look great! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great. I especially like the background texture and the butterflies with the little girl. She looks like a very determined little miss. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea, love the background on the first one and the filmstrip edge. Start of a fab collection! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. They both look fab,I really keep meaning to join in and then forget! They look very satisfying to make :)

    Hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards MOH, I love the first one with the filmstrip down one side. Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both look just fab MOH!
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They turned out fantastic Mo! Love the background texture and your vintage style! Happy weekend! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These both came out great! Your backgrounds are very complimentary to the images.

    Sorry you could not find my email...click on the "view my complete profile" under "about me" and you will see a link to my email there.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very good cards. I think the bottom one is very cute :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like your cards and the images show what a great stamper you are. You may have been challenged by Claudine, but you truly made these your own.

    ReplyDelete