Thursday 30 October 2014

HUGE Announcement!

I am excited to announce that I have been asked to join the DT for the Speed Craft Challenge blog.

SSC-badge-01

This is a huge moment in my crafting life as this is the FIRST DT I have ever been on!!!

It will feel a little odd for the first few Challenges not to enter as this is what I am used to doing but I feel honoured to be on a DT alongside some very talented ladies Ingrid, Donna and Keren and am hopeful they will help me to settle in. Thank you to Pamellia and Nikki for their inspiration and encouraging comments, hope you both have wonderful crafting adventures ahead.

It was Keren who got me interested in the Challenges so I have to say a HUGE Thank You to her for giving me the inspiration to enter. After I did the first one I was hooked realising I like making speedy cards very much.

Please try to come over and play along sometime, speedy projects can be fun and am looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

See you on the next Challenge, thanks for dropping by.

xxx 

32 comments:

  1. Wow! Huge congrats lovely you deserve it. Well done xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done, that is awesome news. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news, you have so much to offer others with your unique style, sense of humour and thinking outside the box. Really pleased for you! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hazel, really appreciate your kind words :-) xxx

      Delete
  4. I am very happy Mo to have you as a new teamie,welcome aboard :)

    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh Mo, the hairs on my arms just stood up! I am so excited for you...and for the rest of the team! I was actually hoping they would ask you to join, I cannot think of a better candidate to add inspiration and creativity! You're gonna love it, Ingrid, Donna and Keren are the most amazing ladies and they will welcome you with open arms!!

    I can't wait to see what you come up with for your first appearance! I wish you so much good will, as you really don't need the luck! Congratulations, I will be following! big hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Pamellia, Thank You for your wonderful words of encouragement, they are much appreciated. Was nervous before the announcement, am glad i can finally chill lol. I have big shoes to fill,thank you again for the good will :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great to read more about you, your art and life there Mo!
    Have fun with this exciting new challenge!
    Congrats on the new DT job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Susi, i will try to have fun :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations - I look forward to seeing your posts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations, one day I will get around to entering a challenge but meantime I will follow your posts with interest! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Val, you are too busy to enter challenges especially when you run your own lol, one day eh:-) xxx

      Delete
  11. Fabulous news, congratulations Mo, can't wait to see what you create. Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well done, that's great news xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcome! I hope you will enjoy the ride, Teamie! ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations! Well done and enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats! I am sure you will will have lots of fun on this team!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Way to go Mo!! Huge Congratulations to you. I hope you really enjoy your first DT experience. And thanks for the sweet comments on my blog too

    With smiles
    Laine

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank You Laine, loving your blog very much, you have a fabulous writing style, kind of you to drop by:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Brilliant news mate! Congratulations! xxx

    ReplyDelete